Drawing: Oil (ca. 1786) attributed to Gilbert Stuart. American Scenic and Historical Preservation Society. Image courtesy of the National Park Service.
(1757-1824) Charles Pinckney was a lawyer, governor of South Carolina, and signer of the United States Constitution.
- Founding Fathers
- Forgotten Founder: The Story of Charles Pinckney
- Charles Pinckney National Historic Site
- National Historic Site Biography
- South Carolina Hall of Fame
* Requires access to the Discus databases. Learn more here.